It’s not much of a stretch to say that coffee is the lifeblood of the modern world. For many people, it’s a touch of luxury in their lives; people drink only gourmet blends, or they demand that it be prepared a certain way, and everyone knows how they “take their coffee.” That strong, smooth flavour produces a sense of satisfaction matched by few other morning experiences, and it leaves a person ready and willing to face the day that lies ahead.
Coffee is fresh, enjoyable, energising, and mood-lifting. At CoffeeWorks, we offer exactly that:
- There are no contracts with CoffeeWorks. Cancel your rental at your convenience.
- Your rental is all-inclusive; cups and coffee are covered.
- There’s no cost upfront. Rent now, pay later.
- Serve your clients locally roasted WA coffee and support a local industry.
- Your rental includes free servicing. If a machine breaks down, we’ll be right over.
- We offer a wide variety of coffees and coffee-based beverages.
CoffeeWorks’ is a proudly West Australian owned business which prides itself on using the best ingredients including Segafredo, Lavazza and Vittoria coffee beans. We also use 100% skimmed milk from Italy instead of a whitener as well as fine Italian chocolate powder.
The main difference when using CoffeeWorks is the exceptional customer service. We are proud to offer same day service and go out of our way to keep all our customers happy!
Flexible, Convenient, and Affordable
Our coffee machine rentals can be tailored to suit the needs of the individual client. We specialise in long-term rentals for individual business locations, while offering plenty of additional options for short-term events, right down to the weekend retreat or business seminar. CoffeeWorks machines are also an excellent option for fund-raising events. Whether a client wishes to offer complimentary coffee to their guests or they’re looking to charge their customer base by the cup, we have options available that will suit their needs to the letter… and all of it is priced at an affordable level. On top of everything else, there are no contracts to sign, which means no early termination fees.
- Coin-Operated Vending Machines such as the Rubino and the Cristallo are available for short-term and long-term rental. With each cup of coffee priced at $2.00 on average, CoffeeWorks’ machines quickly pay for their own rentals through the client’s share of the profits.
- Pay-As-You-Go plans are available for as little as $1.30 per cup of coffee; alternatively, clients may opt for a fixed-rate package for as little as $49 plus GST per week. This option better serves those clients who wish to offer their customers or other visitors complimentary coffee.
On the Hunt for Something Smaller?
Schools and other fund-raisers have made as much as $500 per day off of individual CoffeeWorks machines. That’s money which went specifically to the cause at hand. For short-term events and smaller gatherings, we offer coffee pod machines for as little as $39 per week. No matter what your needs, whether as a temporary event fixture, a fund-raising device, or a long-term addition to your commercial enterprise, CoffeeWorks has a plan and a product available which will work to your advantage.
Click here to see a list of the machines which CoffeeWorks currently has on offer.